Local 2266 of the National Border Patrol Council is the exclusive representative of all Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the Swanton Sector of the U.S. Border Patrol.
Some of the services we provide are as follows:
- Access to the Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC) Legal Defense Fund(LDF);
- Legal Service Plan, separate from PORAC LDF, to cover major “within course and scope of employment” administrative actions;
- Representation for workplace issues;
- An extensive Health and Safety program;
- Assistance with OWCP related claims;
- Expert advice pertaining to EEO;
- National lobbying efforts; and
- Access to defined group benefits at significant discounts.
NOTE: The NBPC and affiliate Locals are restricted by federal regulations from making political contributions to political parties or candidates.